About The Workshop
THE WORKSHOP offers Do-it-Yourself Crafting and much more!! Our DIY open crafting has over 25 projects to choose from. Each with easy-to-follow instructions and all the supplies you need! Something for all ages & skill levels. Drop in during our open crafting hours (no reservations needed), book a party or register for one of our fun & unique workshops. The Workshop is a great place to connect with one another or just get lost in the creative process on your own.
How does our DIY Open Crafting Work?
1. When you come in, you will choose a project from our crafting menu.
2. Once you've decided, head over to our organized craft wall and get your directions and all of the supplies you need to create your project.
3. Now that you have your materials, our crafting specialist will help you get started. If you need assistance along the way we're here for you!
4. When your project is complete, don't forget to stop and take a picture in front of our "Look what I made at THE WORKSHOP" wall. How fun and what a great keepsake!!
Open Crafting Hours
*No Reservations Needed
* Extended Hours during Summer & School breaks!
* Interested in Booking a Playdate or Party during the week Contact us today!
* Birthday Parties - Friday Evenings
* Mini Parties - Saturdays & Sundays
Due to Covid19, there is NO Open Crafting at this time
Be Back Soon - Check out our Crafts-to-Go Page
* Last chance to start a craft is 30 minutes prior to close
We are located in Greece, NY:
3101 W. Ridge Road Bldg. A #3
Rochester, NY 14626
The brown Ridgewood building next to the old Friendly's Restaurant
First floor - rear entrance - follow the signs
Tons of Parking