About The Workshop
THE WORKSHOP offers Do-it-Yourself Crafting, Mini Maker Wall, Birthday Parties and Small Group Workshops taught by local crafters and artists!! Our DIY open crafting has over 20 projects to choose from. Each with easy-to-follow directions and all the supplies you need! Something for all ages & skill levels. Drop in during our open crafting hours (no reservations needed), book a party or register for one of our fun & unique workshops. The Workshop is a great place to connect with one another or just get lost in the creative process on your own.
How does our DIY Open Crafting Work?
1. When you come in, you will choose a project from our crafting menu.
2. Once you've decided, pick up your easy-to-follow instructions and supply list.
3. You will then head over to our organized craft wall and get all of the supplies you need to create your project.
4. Once you have all of your materials, our crafting specialist will help you get started. If you need assistance along the way we're here for you!
5. When your project is complete, don't forget to stop and take a picture in front of our "Look what I made at THE WORKSHOP" wall. How fun and what a great keepsake!!
We are located in Greece, NY:
3101 W. Ridge Road Bldg. A #3
Rochester, NY 14626
The brown Ridgewood building next to the old Friendly's Restaurant
First floor - rear entrance - follow the signs
Tons of Parking
585-364-2220 (Call or Text for current table availability)
Hours *No Reservations Needed
- Sunday Afternoon - Birthday Parties - Click here for availability
Monday & Tuesday
Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
Open Crafting 11:00am-3:00pm
- Saturday Mornings - Birthday Parties - Click here for availability
* Last chance to start a craft is 45 minutes prior to close
* Contact to Book a Troop or Group Workshop